Region V Community Development Corporation is willing to be a partner with your community and provide assistance in the development and management of affordable housing projects.
After housing projects are developed, the RVCDC becomes involved with the operational phase that includes sales and marketing, leasing, and property management. As a property manager, the RVCDC’s goal is to provide all services necessary and customary to ensure the proper management, maintenance, and operation of the housing project.
The RVCDC property management staff has working knowledge, training, and experience in the administration of the following programs:
- HOME Investment Partnership Program
- IRS Section 42 Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Program
- Section 8 Rental Assistance Programs
- Section 8 Moderate Rehabilitation Programs
- Rural Development 515 Program
- Shelter Plus Care Scattered-Site and Single Room Occupancy Programs
- Federal Home Loan Bank Affordable Housing Programs
- Commercial Property Management
As a housing developer and manager, we are responsible for making decisions to enhance the performance of a project, extend the economic life of the buildings, and maximize return on asset.